If you have any questions, the answers you might be looking for may be in this section!
How do I place an order?
To place an order, please use our form via this link.
The client is responsible for the information provided when placing the order. Colours n Blooms cannot be held responsible for any product discrepancy or delivery shortcoming resulting in error of information provided.
Order and Delivery Schedule
|Orders for Flowers||Delivery Schedule|
|Mondays to Fridays before 2pm||Earliest within next working day 10am-2pm|
|Mondays to Fridays after 2pm||Earliest within next working day 2pm-6pm|
|Non-working day||Within the next working day|
Made to Order or special flowers – within 3 to 5 working days from date of order (after confirmation email has been sent).
Other services – customised gift, wedding or venue decoration, as per mutual agreement.
No deliveries on Sundays and public holidays. Festive season subject to new posting of delivery schedules. Late delivery will not give rise to the payment of damages.
Catalogue Price Ranges
$ – below $100
$$ – $100-$150
$$$ – above $150
- Free in Singapore unless otherwise stated.
- Delivery Surcharge of $20 per order will be applicable FOR:
- ORDERS BELOW $100
- SPECIAL request outside our stipulated delivery schedule.
- RESTRICTED AREAS, namely:
- Jurong Island
- Air Cargo Complex
- Military Camps
- All PSA Ports
- If the recipient is unavailable at instructed time of delivery, a $20 surcharge is applicable per attempt, for all subsequent or redirected deliveries.
Self-collection can be arranged. This must be completed within the mutually agreed and appointed time.
Payment can be made in a variety of ways:
1. Fund Transfer to Colours N Blooms Pte Ltd:
DBS ACCOUNT NO. 033-902318-3
2. Credit Card payment via paypal to email@example.com
3. Paynow to Colours N Blooms Pte Ltd UEN no: 200809608H
4. Cheque – payee COLOURS N BLOOMS PTE LTD
For individual orders, payment must be made in advance. For company orders, payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date.
What happens if a flower I want is not in season?
Colours n Blooms reserves the right to substitute appropriate flowers and or gift items of equal or higher value in the event when ordered items become unavailable at time of delivery. Utmost care and attention will be exercised in processing each order.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- Changes to or cancellation of orders are only possible only prior to order being processed.
- Gift orders cancellation will be subject to a service charge of 50% per gift order.
Can I exchange or refund my order?
All products sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
The are defects in my order! What happens now?
In the event of a visible defect on our product, please get in touch with us. The defects have to be verified by Colours n Blooms, and in the event of a visible defect the client shall be entitled to a free replacement or a full refund, exclusive of any other indemnity or damages. The product must be sent back to Colours n Blooms within 24 hours of receiving the item, in the original packaging. The client shall bear the delivery charges to Colours n Blooms, if any.